Translate

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Vocabulary Units 1 to 6!


Unit 1. Out and About




  • Windy: Ventoso // The last week, i went to play tennis, but i can't did it, because it was a really windy day
  • Cloudy: Nublado // I like winter! because I love the cloudy days!
  • Swimsuits: Traje de bajo // I don't have a swuimsuit, i hate the pools and beach 
  • Warm: Caliente // I'm enjoying the winter, because i hate the summer's warm days!
  • Fresh: Fresco // One of the better thing of the fall, are the fresh days!


Unit 2. Shopping.




  • Earring: Aro // I bought a earrings for my gilrfriend last month.
  • Seller: Vendedor // I like the "hites" sellers, they are so very good ones!
  • Tie: Corbata // I got a lot of ties, my favourite is the red one!
  • Purse: Cartera // Last week, a thief stoled my mom's purse :(
  • Cheap: Barato // The fast food sucks! but is the fastest way to eat  something cheap in the university break


Unit 3. A wide wide world!




  • Trip: Viaje (sustantivo) // I'll never forget my trip to La Serena, it was amazing!
  • Slang: Frases típicas // The chilean typical slang, is "cachai?"
  • Souvenir: Recuerdo (compra) // I brought an cruz del milenio as a souvenir from Coquimbo!
  • Neighborhood: Vecindario// I have a lot of memories on my neighborhood!
  • Landscape: Paisaje // The landscapes of Atacama's desert are wonderfull!



Unit 4 Busy Lives



  • Busy: Ocupado // Don't talk to me, im busy... because im working on my english blog.
  • Lesson: Lección // After all my falls, I finally learned my lesson :)
  • Appointments: Compromiso// I wanted to go to the cinema, but I got an appointment with my grandma
  • Church: Iglesia // I think i will never get in on a church!
  • Exhausted: Exhausto // I'm exhausted, because I played three football matches in two days ! 


Unit 5 Looking Back




  • Until: Hasta // I loved the Juanes's music, until he made a song with Santana  
  • Handcuffs: Esposas // I will never stole anything, im afraid about the cop's handcuffs
  • Follow: Seguir // I will never forget my grandfather advices, im following them everyday
  • Suddenly: De repente // Suddenly I started to love her, I can't explain how, it simply is, I dont know why :)
  • Helpless: Indefenso // When i was a child, I fought with a other kid, he was so helpless!




Unit 6 Fabulous Food



  • Butter: Mantequilla // To make "calzones rotos" you need a little bit of butter
  • Tablespoon: Cuchara // My grandmother had's her favourite tablespoon, and dont use another one. 
  • Sprinkle: Espolvorear // I like to sprinkle powedered sugar on the "calzones rotos"
  • Kead: Amasar // I love to cook, my favourite recipes, are the ones that you have to kead.
  • Grate: Rallar // Is funny to grate bread :)



No comments:

Post a Comment