Translate

Sunday, July 5, 2015

What i love to do on my free times?


There's three big thi ngs that I love to do when I'm free!

First of all.


I like to watch footbal,alone, with my grandfather, my  uncle, my brother or with friends, it's something that make me feel quiet, and I love to watch goals of my favourite team, and the chilean national team!

I Also like to go to the cinema, because the stories are something that make me love it, follow characters across the fantasy that them make it appear on the screen, watch how them kill, see themself being killed, how those same people fell in love, or take decisions that make all change in them world, its amazing. But are just one movie thats inspired me, "silver linning playbooks", a movie that seems like a part of my life on the screen, and made me take a decision that changed my life.

But finally, like I love tho see stories on the screen, I like to take the power of make it appear over a sheet, since I was 15 years old, I write some stories that i hold on my computer, and i would like the people read them some day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment